Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tachyon Energy? Login/Join

posted
Hi All,

I was wondering if anybody has some insight on Tachyon energy. Where does it fit into the experience that you guys have with different energies and kundalini Tachyon@wiki Tachyon & chi , are pulsars and other products a safe way to maintain healthy balance in your body.

Any and all insights and info would be appreciated.

Posts: 716 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 12 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think it's pretty much hypothetical only, Jacques. Not much evidence for its existence. The products line seems a hoax to me. How could anyone really verify the existence of this energy in those products?

Posts: 7539 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If Tachyon is subtle energy I can go with it. But they regard Zero-point as God and Tachyon as its mediator. In the link you refered above they wrote: "As the intermediary between zero point and us, tachyon (and the tachyonized products) offers us invaluable support in the journey of awakening consciousness."

It is really absurd to call Zero-point God and Tachyon mediator. We have only one God and his only mediator is Jesus Christ.

Posts: 340 | Location: Sweden | Registered: 14 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
First of all, neither of the links is seeing this from a Christian perspective, and therefore they may confuse things just as Hindus would not agree with all of your views on Kundalini, even though I think you guys have the upper hand on a topic that was originally theirs.

I just figured, perhaps that this was a meta or quantem physic that tried to explain the physics of Chi/subtle energy. Perhaps we can evolve to a point where we can understand this energy from a scientific point of view. Their are many other websites that tackle this issue from a more scientific point of view rather than an esoteric one.

Posts: 716 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 12 August 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post