Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Spiritual experience, whats actually happening Login/Join

posted Hide Post
My abilities have been scarey at one point because i didnt completly understand them.
I am blessed with them as they help me through my journy, before christmas i went to bed and a priest popped up in my third eye with my guide who covered her face in a black veil, i immediatly was shocked by it but it was a warning of death coming.
The next two day i felt spirit around me and could smell cigars, the next day i found out a family member had passed.
That person came to me to let me know as i was not there and i did take it to hard. They later come to me in a dream where i came lucid.
There is other times were spirit will come to me and tug my hair for warnings to get my attention.
2 years ago i had one spirit come by my bed, she looked scarey but she was not intending to.
she dressed as a old nurse and grabbed me pushing me away from my partner, i then had a xray vision of my ribs, my partner week later smashed three ribs.
I was resisting the warning but im glad that they are there at hand and grateful for my gifts.
I can sniff people out before i meet them and i know a lie before its said, telepathy is helpful too.
Now with the chronokinesis, that is an ability i have not had chance to get used to yet.
I know it conected to my pineal gland because i feel it pulse when time slows or speeds. I also know it has others beings connected but not grasped it yet.
I am also been in crafts and memories coming back, also woken with burns and weird marks on shaped in symbols on my body.
I would not say my abilities are disabilities at all just gifted.
Im at a point now where im having constant memories coming up and vibration throughout my body, when they reached my head something happened which i dont understand yet

Posts: 7 | Registered: 25 February 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
quote:
I am also been in crafts and memories coming back, also woken with burns and weird marks on shaped in symbols on my body.
I would not say my abilities are disabilities at all just gifted.

daisy, these two sentences seem to be in conflict.

You seem to be very, very open on a psychic level. That's not necessarily a dangerous thing if one is grounded in God and committed to integrating with life in the body as well. Try not to get too caught up in all that as it can take you for a wild goose chase.

Posts: 3948 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yes they do conflict as i didnt explain myself properly.
It was not a negative experience

Posts: 7 | Registered: 25 February 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Daisy

Here's someone (once a regular visitor to Bob Boyd's KSS website) whose experiences might help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5n5oQuwQXkY

Posts: 34 | Registered: 11 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
The reason I suggest the tabernacle is that Christ, and his Holy Spirit, is the quickening power that brings about transformation to its best possible outcome. You can transform without devotion to Christ, but the road is harder and you usually end up somewhere that is not optimal. Not optimal because the Logos who created you and the world is the one who best meets your needs - when you're weak the process can become more gentle, and when you're strong the process can test you to your limits. This is the formula for optimal growth and transformation, and it's Christ that implements it in your life.

That's it for me, Paul. Very well said!!

Daisy,

Meaning might only come through patience and surrender. If we try to work it out before its time, we just get ourselves in a pickle. The psychic stuff can be really interesting, some might say enticing, but if it's part of you, it's part of you. The main part of you, however, the most wonderful, beautiful, essential part of you is in God, not in your energies or your psychic abilities. Find that part of you, and you will find meaning.

"There is no moment, that is not held" - Andrew Philip, Scottish poet.

Posts: 538 | Registered: 24 June 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by myfutureself:
If I were in your position I would visit the nearest Catholic Church in and practice devotion in front of the tabernacle, and just see if anything happens. You don't have to be Catholic to do this. I say this because DEVOTION, i.e. intense love and adoration, is the force that BINDS us spiritually to one another, and it is something that does not have to arise spontaneously, but can be practiced.

The reason I suggest the tabernacle is that Christ, and his Holy Spirit, is the quickening power that brings about transformation to its best possible outcome. You can transform without devotion to Christ, but the road is harder and you usually end up somewhere that is not optimal. Not optimal because the Logos who created you and the world is the one who best meets your needs - when you're weak the process can become more gentle, and when you're strong the process can test you to your limits. This is the formula for optimal growth and transformation, and it's Christ that implements it in your life...
Paul, I too, really appreciate what you've shared here. As I was reading what you wrote above, it felt like warm, holy oil was pouring over me...

Posts: 1091 | Registered: 05 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post