Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Energy in the Crown Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Hi Tucker

For you what is the difference between mystic & a yogi,please?
Thank you for your reply

quote:
Originally posted by Tucker:
I have spent a lot of my time studying that as a mystic and a yogi. If that is what you mean?

Love, tucker

Posts: 400 | Registered: 01 April 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lovely picture Tucker, thanks You mentioned that this is an experience of a Yogi. . Wondering how you see this experience as part of, or not part of Christianity when it is Jesus who is met above the crown?
Thanks again

quote:
Originally posted by Tucker:

This is waking up the Crown Chakra and a part of what you experience as an advanced yogi Smiler . This artist has done a very good job of graphically representing the experience.

Love, tucker

posted Hide Post
Hi Mary Sue and thank you for the comments and questions, they are appreciated.

What do I feel is the difference between a mystic and a yogi, because you are right, I do consider them two separate things or concepts? Humm? Normally a mystic does not learn a path and a yogi learns a path. Normally a yogi has a living, in a physical body, person teach them that path. And normally a mystic doesn't have a living in the physical person teach them a path. Now in some cases there are people that are both a mystic and a yogi and the traditional yogis refer to them as "cave yogis. They are called cave yogis because they are generally a person that goes into a cave and comes out years later with information that came from nobody knows where Smiler . And they are masters that are equal to or greater than living master taught masters. I am what is called a cave yogi because my Master was Christ Jesus who is not considered a living in the physical being. And because He is not considered an in the physical person learning from Him makes me a mystic. And because He also taught me a path because I asked Him to, I am also a yogi.

The golden picture with a lower and higher form in it? And is this a part of Christianity or not? Humm? The picture represents you in both the higher form and the lower form and when you are in both of those forms at the same time and meet Lord Jesus and the Father you have a lot more understanding than you do when you are in just the bottom form. If you are in both the higher form and the lower form with no desire to meet the Son and the Father or any divine being for that matter, then you are what the yogis call "self realized". And self realized is not Christian.

love, tucker

Posts: 429 | Location: USA | Registered: 04 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Really appreciate your further sharing Tucker.

Thank you