Ad
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Angels assisting Login/Join

posted
I had an opportunity as a kid to be shown certain things by a Holy Spirit. I didn't have any recollections until recently about all the childhood events. So this is how the scenario worked out. I read a book called SOG, which was Special Operations Group in Vietnam, several years ago. One name from the book stuck in my head, Jerry Shriver. He was a Green Beret who served 3 years straight in Vietnam. A memory came back from childhood for me that made reading the book pretty cool. When I was a kid, a Holy Spirit had me sit somewhere, and She showed me some things. I saw a soldier running through the woods, with a grenade in his hand and the pin pulled. A female voice explained it to me and he didn't know what he was going to do with the grenade. I was speaking out loud what I saw, saying it was Shriver, they called him Mad Dog. Then I was shown bullets that got slapped down. Then I was told he had 40 bullets slapped down for him, meaning by Angels. A man was standing there listening, who served as a Ranger in Vietnam. He knew who I was talking about. He was also told he had bullets slapped down for him, I don't remember how many. Sort of an experience after reading the book and remembering all of that.

Posts: 8 | Registered: 20 November 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
Very interesting, 78jon. Thanks for sharing.

I would like you to copy/paste this and your post on angels assisting SEALS to your your discussion on "Holy Spirit works experiences" as they're all examples of your transformative experiences. No need to keep starting new topics. After you have done so, I'll delete this one and the SEALS one.

Thanks, Phil

Posts: 3956 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Phil I copied and pasted. Thanks for the explanation of what needed to be done there.

posted Hide Post
Phil I copied and pasted. Thanks for the explanation of what needed to be done.

Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
I don't see them there. I'll do it later as time permits, unless you'd like to give it a try again.

Posts: 3956 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Phil its sort of blended in towards the end of my initial post, all one big paragraph as I'm sort of keyboard illiterate about paragraph spacing.