Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Archtype-Figure Login/Join

Picture of Williams
posted
Hello again, i just had this dream about 4 days ago.As i slept i wasaware of seeing aa vision of a very old man, which too me was an archtype figure of the unviersal of myself.As i was looking at him i was aware of his solid white hair & his solid white eyebrows, & solid white mustashe & a solid white bread.He had on a garment that was white as well & he held a staff in one of his hands.I was amazed looking at him.He seem too be forever too me.I felt privalage too see him, it was wondrful too me.To me this is an archtype figure, but i could be wrong & this could be my kundalini as well appearing too me in her male form.Dona

Posts: 11 | Location: miriscoft outlook express5 | Registered: 17 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<w.c.>
posted
Williams:

I've always understood the archetypal world to be organized by the kundalini energy. Is there any reason, intellectual or intuitive, that leads you to feel they are different?

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's a wonderful dream. I hope you find some meaning in it that helps you.

Posts: 5413 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 21 September 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Without knowing any context for the dream, it seems to be a manifestation of your animus (male) archetype, manifesting as a wise, spiritual guide. Very comforting, I'm sure. Smiler

Posts: 7539 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Williams! Smiler

Ya never know if some guru in the Hamalayas has had
his all seeing eye on you for some time now... Wink

"A long time, watched this one, I have." --Yoda

caritas,

mm <*)))))><

Posts: 2559 | Registered: 14 June 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Williams
posted Hide Post
Hello again,Phil i think you are right about the Archtype being my Animus my counter part of my Anima.He has been seen srveral times by me.Its so wonderful for me too see him.He is my spiritual guide.nd it is very comforting too be.The other question ask do i feel like there is a drifferents.No i don't think that,I think the kundalini can take on any Archtpye figuer she wants too & still be the oranzier of all things, becuase too me she is everything.To me she is life that gives life unto herself being reborn time & time again.She is reborn of herself.I have always enjoyed her & wit upon her as well.As she cleans & intergates me on every level of my being & learn the knowledge of her.I even look for too seeing her.I can't have no more of a blessing than her.Giving herself unto me & myself unto too her words can't even begn too express her love.As she torutes me , can't help to think of the wisdom that she has.As i become close too her each time i feel like i can see through her eyes breath as she does all that she is i now seem like i am becoming like her.Theres nothing greater too me than too have her as my gift that she offers unto me.It is pricless as well.Dona

Posts: 11 | Location: miriscoft outlook express5 | Registered: 17 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<w.c.>
posted
Thanks for sharing all you have, Dona; it is an ecouragement for me to trust the process more deeply.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Williams
posted Hide Post
Dona Dream:{Title white snake}I was aware of seeing a chicken coop with a ramp that chickens would walk up & down too go in out of the chicken coop.It was a place wher they slept roosted at.I was aware of a white cobra that ws in this chicken coop & had been there & was sleeping.All of a sudden the cobra made its way too the opening odf the doorway of the chicken coop.I was aware of its presence as it stood there erected up.I was aware of seeing some brown spots on its back as well.I was aware of it crawling to the open of the doorway of the coop too be seen.It was presenting itself too me.I was aware of loking at this white cobra & was awre it was very calm & was not threating by me.it had no fear nor was it control.I got the feeeling that the snake was there for the seeing of it.s i watched the white snake, it began too crawl down the ramp & crawl upon the groundI was aware of myself at a distanst watching it.It was not brother by my presence at all.It crawl close to me.It never try to bite me as it move along on the ground.It was a beautiful cobra i thought.I felt like it was there for me too reconize her & too teach & show me thaat she was there.I was not afraid of her even though i knew she could be very dangerous.BUt that was not the issues for me.Dona

Picture of Williams
posted Hide Post
This Dream was the first time i saw the kundalini when she made her presence know too me.I knew nothing of her or about her up til then.This was a very frighten one for me.but since then i haave not been frighten of her.That was not her purpose for me.I was aware of being out in the yard when i saw a dark colr snake & it was crawling on the ground.I now know this was the kundalini in her form of the dark color.I was aware of running upon this snake & i sw it & it saw me.I began too run too get away from it as i did so the snake began too puruse me & caught up with me.When it caught up with me it began too raise itself upwards.I was aware of watching this snake do this.I was aware that it was a king cobra.Its height was as tall as a pine tree.It was hovering over me from above & it was looking down at me from on high.The king cobra began too spread its hood & when it did i knew it was a king cobra.I just wanted too get away from it, as it hovered over me it wasn't going too let me get away from it.I just stood there looking at this king cobra with its hood spreaded out & it looked like a cloak to me.It covered me with its hood, like a cloak would cover you.It was above my head & it began to decsend downwards on top of my head with its fangs going into me head & i was aware of trying too coverd my head up.I was trying too protect my head from the bite of this king cobra..I knew that cobras were poisioness snakes.I was aware that i could die from the snakes bite & its poision that it would enject into my head & go through my body.Its bite was coming through my head.I was trying too protect myself from this bite so i threw my arms up on top of my head for protection.I was aware i kept worrying about myslef dying from the snake bite.I tried too get away from the snake but i couldn't as it was just hovering over me.Then it started to decsend downaward & it was going too do this wheter i wanted it to or not.I couldn't stop it.As i waited for the fangs too enter into my head , i wasaware that it had.I was aware that i couldn't feel the fangs going into my head nor did i feel the bite of the cobra.Then i was awre of getting someone too check the top of my head for the bite of the king cobra too see the holes it mader with it fangs & where it di bite me on top of my head.I was aware tht even though the cobra bite me i couldn't feel the bite even though it bite me.I kept saying over & over check my head.I ws so frighten of the cobra poision.All i know unto this dat that this was the first encouter i had.Then she begun too come too me after so many times. And i didn't fear her like the first time that i met her.I have always thought cobras are beautiful.I found out that i didn't die from her.She was trying too get me too see her & open me up unto her.But of course i didn't know that from my first encounter with her.It wasn't her intenstions to harm me, she just wanted me too know she was there & was going too make it know too me.Since that time she has taken away my fears of her & haas been working on me & with me.I hope you enjoy this dreams.Dona