Shalom Place Community
dots, stars, colors or vision strangness?

This topic can be found at:
https://shalomplace.org/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/19110765/m/730107081

17 August 2009, 05:00 AM
sad face thoughtful mind
dots, stars, colors or vision strangness?
Frowner hopefully you arent at this stage, but if you are, please get help and prayer from people at a church nearby that believe the entire word of God is true.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sad face thoughtful mind,
17 August 2009, 10:58 AM
Phil
Experiences of colors and shapes as part of one's inner visual background are often part of kundalini process. It could simply be a matter of how the visual center of the brain is being stimulated, although there is often peace and comfort in attending to these visual phenomena. Sometimes they seem like "liquid light," or a fog, flowing and morphing into a variety of shapes. There are references to this in the k literature, and even by Christian mystics. You're still on the map. Smiler
17 August 2009, 02:02 PM
Katy
Often upon awakening in the morning I see dancing golden/colored specks in my inner vision. I do enjoy it and try to keep it but as I wake up more they disappear. Not sure if that is K related or not.

And outwardly, lately I have been seeing blue dots, particles, whatever. I thought it was my imagination.. Maybe it is. Interesting though that you brought this up.

Katy