Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Healings and Openings- DianeA Login/Join

posted
From DianeA on this thread

I will first share an experience I had this past summer. I was receiving Healing Touch and had some very intense experiences. They started slowly but continued to escalate. After reading here, I know why. When her hands were on my two shoulders I felt a strong rush of air from my right shoulder side across my shoulders/throat to the right shoulder side, up the arm/across down the arm. When she was at my heart and throat chakras, I had the most amazing experience bar one or two of my life: I had such a strong rush of air/wind up from my root chakra through my throat and up out of my head that I thought I could not breath, but I could, just fine. It went on and on. It was amazing! When she was at my brow and crown chakras, she said to me I know I have my hands on you, but I do not feel you. And I told her I knew she had her hands on me, however, I knew I was not there. I knew I was "out-there" somewhere. Now I know I was in my auric field. It took about half an hour for me to get back into my material body solid enough to sit up. The whole process took about 2 and 1/2 hours. I had no idea what had happened to me.

God has walked me my whole life. I have been very aware of God in my life and I have always had a desire to grow and to have a deeper relationship with God. However, because of choices I made early on and because of my family of origin, there has been a lot of emotional healing that needed to be done. That I was unaware of until about 15 years ago. God has had me on a journey of healing. I quit working in 1993 because of Multiple Chemical Sensitivities. I knew I needed to heal. The body could not handle my workaholism any more. My husband and I had been a part of a prayer and healing ministry in our church for about 8 years at that time. I had seen and had experienced miraculous healings, so I was aware of spiritual movements. However, beginning in 1996, I began having weekly accupuncture for the MCS and things began to take a more extreme,hem, I don't know what to call it. Anyway, since 1997 I have had visions, dreams, Dark Night of the Soul, nervouse leg,internal bleeding, etc. and I knew I was ok and God was with me and it was and is all a part of my healing journey.
God has taken me to places I would not have gone on my own. Into Alternative Medicine, I am an herbalist, a Spiritual Director, a Theophostic Minister, a student of Healing Touch Spiritual Ministries, and a facilitator of the Cloud/Townsend Boundaries series (this has been a huge part of my emotional healing). My memories have/are being healed and I am beginning to find out who Diane is. Quite a journey!

When I went to school in 1998 to become a Spiritual Director, I began Centering Prayer in ernest. It was something I had felt drawn to. I found Fr. Keating's website and it filled my spirit. Silence has become a very important part of my life.

This is another piece. I am so thankful you are here and I can begin to understand what is happening.

Posts: 7539 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post