Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

expericing transformation Login/Join

Picture of Williams
posted
Hello i would like too share this dream i yesterday on the 4th of July-2005.Its about my Independence & freedom & death.Any insight on this dream i welcome.Its a dream that i experince.Dona's death change{transformation.}I was aware of myself having some troubled with my body.I was having a stroke.I was aware i was not able too help myself.I was aware of having no feelings in my arms & in my face as well.I was having trouble with my head.I was aware of what was happening to me.I was aware of another indivdual trying too help me.She was rubbing my arms trying too get some feeling in them.Then she moved too my head & was trying too put some movment there.I was aware of myself trying too hang on.I was aware that i was going too die. I was aware of the swelling in my head.I took this dream not literally, but symbolically.I was trying too get too a hospitalI was aware of myself going into the wrong trailer.I was in my old trailer that didn't belong too me any more.I went into it & headed straight back too the bathroom .When i got there the bathroom doors werre locked & there was a woman in there.Sher ask me who is there.I truned around & headed back out of that trailer too my new one.I was aware that i was getting some night clothes too take too the hospital with me.I was taking my night growns too sleep in.I was aware that some of my clothes were thrown on the floor & left there.Then i was aware of heading of my door walking down the road to go too the hospital.As i got too the end of the road & was about to get on the main road a truck vechical drove up & blocked me in so i couldn't continue any further.So i turn around & headed back too my house.I was aware that i was going too die.I was aware of trying too get someone ,anyone too take me too the hospital.I could never get anyone too help me.I was awre of myself on the phone talking with my daughter & asking her too come & take me too the hospital.She said yes ,but she never came.I realized that i was all along with no help.As i was on the phone with my daughter i realized that i was having trouble with my voice.I was talking but i couldn't be heard.I tried very hard to speak so my voice could be heard.It was like i was talking silencely, & you could hear no words.I kept trying & finally i could speak a little & then my voice fade out again on me.I was awre of the swelling in my head.this was like a {Aneurysm} eeven though it wasn't.I was worried about my death, what it was going too feel like for me.I knew i was close too death.I worried wher i would be in my hose when i did die.Would i been sitting on the couch or would i be laying down or what.The swelling in my head was going too bust & i knew it & it would cause my death .I kept hanging on.I was able to say these words, if i die no one will care or even remember me.There was no caring & i knew it.Then i said this iI ws glad i was the mother of my childern.I was aware of getting ready & getting perpare & accepting my death.I think this is my Kundalini & she is perparing me for my fianally stage.She is getting closer & will enter my head & there will be a expolosion of some kind.This is a transformation that is going too take place with me very soon.There ids going too be a death,not a litearlly death but symbolic death.Can any one tell me what happen to the person when this happens too them.I would like a reply becuase this is something wonderful even though i worry about it.The traansformation is going too take place weither i want it or not.Its going too happen.Waiting for a reply derom aaanyone who has alread y experince this or their traansformation with their Kundalini.Thank you, Dona

Posts: 11 | Location: miriscoft outlook express5 | Registered: 17 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dona, I know nothing about Kundalini issues. But surely you sound like someone who is feeling quite vulnerable and feeling a lack of control. And it sounds like you�re undergoing some painful but needed changes. In your dream you�re always going somewhere (seeking help and relief) but are being blocked. I would tend to interpret that in a positive way. Something is telling you to stay patient, to not run to perhaps the usual means of relieving this anxiety. Stay with it and grow with it.

Posts: 5413 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 21 September 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dona,

Regarding your dream interpretation, you wrote: "She (Kundalini) is getting closer & will enter my head & there will be a explosion of some kind. This is a transformation that is going too take place with me very soon. There ids going too be a death, not a literally death but symbolic death."

Dona, that is an interesting interpretation. I have recently felt that swelling/pulsing energy in my head while in meditation. Perhaps you have too. At first I didn't like it: "I'm getting big headed," I thought. It seemed like a pride symbol. But then I evaluated my situation honestly and saw that I wasn't particularly proud in relation to the pressure in my head. Since then, many times in meditation, when the pressure/fullness (tumescence) is intense, not painful, just intense, I have thoughts of my head exploding. Then I reply, "OK, let it explode." So far it has never exploded. It eventually becomes diffuse and my head is clear. I trust that a maturation process is taking place in my head.

Posts: 455 | Location: Baltimore | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post