Ad
ShalomPlace.com    Shalom Place Community    Shalom Place Discussion Groups  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion Forums  Hop To Forums  Transformative Experiences    From Stephen - kundalini and psychic attack
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

From Stephen - kundalini and psychic attack Login/Join

posted
My first post on this board was a bit slap dash and probably doesn't do justice to the transformative experiences I have gone through. Besides, it's quite good to reflect on them from a few miles on down the road.

There were two major periods in my life of the WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON HERE? variety. The first was a spontaneous Kundalini awakening; the second a period of sustained psychic assault which was mysteriously linked to the K awakening by an intense precognitive/deja vu type scenario.

The Kundalini started as a burning at the base of my spine and soon escalated to the point where I was experiencing intense heat throughout my body and the sensation of an electric current rushing up my spine and pouring out my ears making a "ku-ku-ku-ku" sound. Other energy type experiences followed on after that, like the feeling of a bird flying around inside me, fluttering sensations, heat, cold, bliss, anxiety, exploding crown chakras - all the usual kundalini symptoms.

Then there was the increased psychic awareness - telepathy, audiovoyance, precognition, peak experiences where I felt as if I was inside another person, connected to them and they to me. I sometimes felt an intense connection to the whole world.

I knew something amazing was going on and it felt kind of wonderful and scary at the same time. My shattered ego couldn't really cope and I had to battle with a I MUST BE PRETTY SPECIAL kind of a vibe. Thankfully, that was dealt with over time as I read up on the K phenomenon and met one or two people who were acquainted with the process.

However, probably the most intense experience of this whole period was the running commentary that went on inside my head at night as I tried to fall asleep. It was like a voice reading to me from a book that I couldn't shut off. I was introduced to characters and involved in situations that were truly amazing. And the whole thing was really exciting to me, not at all scary, in fact pretty wonderful and intense and, well, very nearly addictive. So I wondered what was going on? Had I entered into dreams, some sort of collective unconscious, were these messages from another world? What?

I didn't get an answer to that until three years later, after the K settled down and I got involved with new age groups, spiritual healers and eastern mysticism. This involvement lead me into an occult world which turned out to be pretty terrifying. I suffered sustained periods of psychic attack, evil presences, attacks on my nervous system, my mind, my body. Horrific. Demonic. I felt connected to black magic and witchcraft and the only way out was to turn to Christ. I did and he saved me. Got me through it. The thing is though, this period of psychic disablement was the living out of that running commentary that had gone on three years earlier. The whole thing had been an intense premonition. Everything I encountered, every word I spoke, every nuance of the psychic attacks was an exact playing out of the voice I had heard in my bed three years earlier. It was like someone had recorded my future and sent it back for me to listen to on tape. As a premonition it was pretty wonderful; as a lived-in reality it was terrifying - trapped in a massive deja vu, suffering attacks that I knew were inescapable, part of my destiny.

I felt as if I had been let in to a great secret of the mind, that all time exists at the same time, that we are all linked in ways that go beyond our understanding. However, none of that matters compared to the beauties and wonder I found in Christ, who saved me, and rescued me and introduced me to the wonderful presence of God, more amazing than any of the weird encounters and experiences I went through at the time of the K.

Posts: 464 | Location: UK | Registered: 28 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post