Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Transformation: The Love Habit Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I don't know about the rest of you, but I sure miss my buddy Brad Smiler

Love transformation is such a lonely place without you Brad.

Come back my friend and get us stimulated with your great intelligence and your beautiful Brad personality.

Thinking of you my buddy and pal. Smiler

Posts: 571 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 20 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi private messaging option is still open. If he has notifications checked, he'll receive notice if you send one to him.

Posts: 7539 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Booh Hoo Frowner Brad, I will send you a private love letter. Smiler

Posts: 571 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 20 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryan:
[qb]It is a retreat center in Pennsylvania that hosts 4 and 8-day contemplative retreats:

http://www.bethanyretreatcenter.org/homepage2.htm

It is still tentative depending on my getting off work. [/qb]
To whom it may concern:

I got off work and am leaving today for the eight day contemplative retreat described as follows:

"A retreat which enables the participants to deepen their contemplative journey in the contemporary world. Integration of contemplation and activity are cultivated in the silence, solitude, community support, and guidance in the time at Bethany. This process is aided through the practice of Centering Prayer and of Lectio Divina, as well as other prayer practices. (Massage Therapist available - not included in the cost.) Prior Centering Prayer experience is required."

See you later. Smiler

Posts: 455 | Location: Baltimore | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Enjoy your retreat, Ryan, and remember us in prayer sometime.

Posts: 7539 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ryan, serious souls like yours seek solitude. I wish you much blessing in your retreat.

Posts: 340 | Location: Sweden | Registered: 14 May 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post