Notify
Tools

Questions for Tucker Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Love these quotes Phil
Thank you

quote:
Originally posted by Phil:
. Thought you'd enjoy the story of St. Sabas. There were these cave-dwelling hermits in north African desserts from the 4th - 8th centuries, and they were highly sought out for their spiritual wisdom. A number of books have collected some of their sayings, which are often zen-like. The link below includes a few.

http://www.onelittleangel.com/...tes/saint.asp?mc=339

Posts: 400 | Registered: 01 April 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tucker I hope you are still doing well in 2020. I have so many questions I don’t know where to start. These are going to be all over the place.

1. Was Shiva a man or “power and principality” of the Christian sense?

2. I never heard of Babiji until now, but Wikipedia says he transformed into Shiva according to someone named M. Is that false and they are really separate persons?

You mentioned Kundalini awakening can be masculine, feminine, or both and that you get wizard type powers if you can get both going at same time. From the descriptions, it seems like I just have the masculine awakening. I have noticed an uptick in athleticism, but I also modified my training so too many variables there.

3. Is the physical athletic boost a continual increase as I keep activating the energy or is it a one time slight boost?

4. How do you get the feminine energy going also?

5. I assume you have both going. What type of wizard powers did it give you?

6. Have you had any success with the traditional gifts of the spirit like healing and prophesy?

7. Have you tried hypnosis to change your programming? What about simple prayer?

8. I see testimonials of former occultists turner Christians saying their spirit guides turned out to be demons. Do you have any insight into this?

9. You mentioned interacting with demons. Can you see them wherever they are there or do they have do reveal intentionally? Like could you see a devil talking to someone else?

10. Do you have experience with extended fasts?

Posts: 13 | Location: USA | Registered: 02 August 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
Tom, he hasn't been around in awhile, but maybe he'll show up.

Not sure he nor anyone can answer some of those questions, though knowing dear Tucker, he'll shed whatever light he can on them. :-)

Posts: 3955 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Not sure he nor anyone can answer some of those questions, though knowing dear Tucker, he'll shed whatever light he can on them. :-)

I’m hoping he is not having any trouble. It seemed like he left off struggling with Parkinsons.

Posts: 13 | Location: USA | Registered: 02 August 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tom E:
quote:

I’m hoping he is not having any trouble. It seemed like he left off struggling with Parkinsons.

Hi Phil and Tom E! This is a big surprise and a delightful one! It turns out that I do not have Parkinson's and at this time in my live (knock on wood) I and my wife are 71 and doing quite well. We are socked in by forest fire smoke here in the North West, but other that that things are going ok for us. And I thank you for your questions and for your concern. And hi again Tom E and welcome to the message board! Love, Tucker

Posts: 429 | Location: USA | Registered: 04 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well Tom E, about your questions? Humm. I am still a very advanced Cave Yogi at least relative to meditation. I am not a Hatha yoga and I do not do their exercises. Other than doing some very advanced meditations both, awake and asleep, I spend most of my time taking care of my fancy guppy tanks (three days a week)and playing a video game called "Monster Hunt" almost every day for hand eye coordination and mental equity. I am very happy with life I have never had it like this before. So questions, I love questions! And if I miss something that you want answered just re post it. All is well.

First, I do not have any experience with extended fasts or any fasting for that matter. Second, hypnosis for some reason never worked for me. And I have spent so much time in the alpha and theta brain vibration levels that I am still awake and in control during an induced hypnotic state.

Third, Shiva is at some levels a demon who means well Smiler and though I love him as a friend I do not ask him for any favors. At other levels he is a beautiful loving being that at some levels becomes the infinite mind and conscious presence. I am really close to Christ Jesus and based on my experience there is nothing in this world or any other world that can equal Him. And He is my Master. And only He.

Fourth, Do I see demons? What I am is an empath and I see feel the energies of those around me. Most of the time I keep this ability blocked because the world of living others can be over whelming. And I tell all demons to go away and leave me alone in the name of Lord Jesus, so in answer to you question, "I do not talk to them." I am going to post this but I will be back. Love, Tucker

Posts: 429 | Location: USA | Registered: 04 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
Hey, good to see your name in lights, old friend. Sounds like you're still sharp as ever!

I hope you and your wife can escape the fires. Looks dreadful out there. Sending prayers your way, and hoping for cool, wet weather for you all.

I turn 70 later this month. Not far behind you. Smiler

Posts: 3955 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hey, good to see your name in lights, old friend. Sounds like you're still sharp as ever!

I hope you and your wife can escape the fires. Looks dreadful out there. Sending prayers your way, and hoping for cool, wet weather for you all.

I turn 70 later this month. Not far behind you. Smiler

Hi Phil and Happy Birthday Smiler ! We are pretty safe from the fires where we live but the tragedy of what is going on, the pandemic, and the civil unrest is a bit over whelming to me. I feel so sorry for everybody. And thanks for your prayers, they are helpful.

Phil posting on your message board this time has sure brought back a lot of old memories. I have gone through so much and have changed so much since April 4, 2011 that it just boggles my mind and I have changed a lot since the last time I posted here. For that matter I have not been on a message board for several years now. Thanks Phil for calling me old friend, if I remember right I was a bit of a pill and a very confused person back in the day. I appreciate that and I do think of you as a good person that helped me a lot back during those very difficult times. Thank you Phil for letting me come back for a while, it is nice to be around old friends again. Love, Tucker P.S. Phil did you ever retire?

posted Hide Post
quote:
1. Was Shiva a man or “power and principality” of the Christian sense?

2. I never heard of Babiji until now, but Wikipedia says he transformed into Shiva according to someone named M. Is that false and they are really separate persons?

You mentioned Kundalini awakening can be masculine, feminine, or both and that you get wizard type powers if you can get both going at same time. From the descriptions, it seems like I just have the masculine awakening. I have noticed an uptick in athleticism, but I also modified my training so too many variables there.

Will Tom, lets see about the above questions: First those people are not like us, they live and think in a whole different reality than we do. In the mind world that they live in "everybody is everybody" they just don't realize it. As an advanced yogi, for lack of a better term, you reach a point where you are not separate from everything, that you are everything and everything is you. There is not any difference between Lord Jesus, The Holy Spirit, and God The Father, and you actually understand what that is in a first hand way. From there you go back to being an individual that is separate from "The Whole" because that is what you are doing Smiler . No other reason. Right Phil Smiler .

The magic powers of the Kundalini? I do not want the magic powers of the Kundalini because my goal as a mystic is different, so I do not have them and I do not really understand them. But I do understand how the energy fields in and around the human body work and how these fields interact with and are affected by the human mind. "What you put thought into lights up and is activated." is the first rule. From there it is learning how to do it and developing some energy mass. The beautiful people do this naturally, the rest of us have to do it on purpose. Actors and actresses that naturally radiate "Buddha's bun" (traditionally on top of his head) are fun to behold and are loved by the camera. What is funny is that we are all suppose to be lit like that, but for some reason we have forgotten how to be. So we feed off of the light of those that, for whatever reason, are lit up.

Tom I am approaching things from a sideways angle but I am not sure how else to do it. We live in a three dimensional world and the true answers to your questions are multi dimensional to say the least. More later. Love, Tucker.

Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
You are always welcome here, Tucker, and thank you for the birthday wishes.

I am semi-retired, and probably always will work part time out of necessity and the need for the income. Besides, I enjoy the ministry I do so it's no great sacrifice.

Re. your remarks about being united with all then going back to being an individual, my experience is that this is about where we place our attention. On the one hand, we are connected with everything, and we can all learn to experience this to some degree through spiritual practice. But we are also distinct as individuals, and I don't think that's an illusion. Not-separate but distinct, that seems to be our situation: both/and. It's wonderful that there are real creatures who are real beings who each reveal something of God in a distinct way. That's how I see it, at least.

posted Hide Post
Phil, I agree with what you said 100%. And it is nice that you still have a ministry and that it keeps you busy and that it helps with the keeping a roof over one's head. We are living off of social security and we have enough to get by. We do not go anywhere or do anything and we are happy with that situation. Both of my wife's children live in the area that we live in so she is happy about that and she talks to them once a week. I do not have any children. And I seem to be happy about that Smiler . Well Phil it has been nice visiting with you and I am glad that things find you well. It looks like Tom has wondered off this topic so I will let you get back to your ministry and day to day stuff. Anytime you have something yogaish, mainly about meditation and the human mind, there is nobody in today's world that is in my weight class, or anything else just post in this topic or PM me and I will be notified in my email and get back to you. I have become one of the cave yogi types that can control the neural chemical environment of his brain Smiler and boy am I having fum. And maybe as an author who has investigated and explored stuff, you might be interested in how it is done. I don't want notoriety and I am happy living in obscurity, I like it Smiler . But, you are an author and you do not mind the risk of notoriety. So if you are interested we can have a look at things, and if not that is ok also. Love you Phil! Tucker.

Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
Sounds like you have a nice, simple lifestyle, Tucker. I will take you up on contacts when there are specialized issues, but things have been slow here for awhile. People have moved on to social media and old-time discussion boards are something of a dinosaur, though I like them more than social media.

The topic of consciousness influencing the nervous system is fascinating, and I know you've explored this extensively. It's actually a hot topic in science these days, with a number of books under topics like neuro-biology and the like. Problem is, almost nothing anyone of us says in that area would be accepted without some kind of scientific testing backing it up. I will let you know if I find something that might interest you.

Peace, and good cheer in Christ. Smiler

posted Hide Post
quote:
Sounds like you have a nice, simple lifestyle, Tucker. I will take you up on contacts when there are specialized issues, but things have been slow here for awhile. People have moved on to social media and old-time discussion boards are something of a dinosaur, though I like them more than social media.

The topic of consciousness influencing the nervous system is fascinating, and I know you've explored this extensively. It's actually a hot topic in science these days, with a number of books under topics like neuro-biology and the like. Problem is, almost nothing anyone of us says in that area would be accepted without some kind of scientific testing backing it up. I will let you know if I find something that might interest you.

Peace, and good cheer in Christ. Smiler

Thanks Phil and as a person with an educational background in science I do understand what you are saying. And if you and I were to do something like that we would need a computer graphics artist. Because what you do is you create a picture that when people look at or meditate on the picture they feel that picture's effect on how they feel. Then you explain to them how and why it works. What one would be writing would be a DVD. From there science could come along and study it because they would then know what it is that they are studying. When you look at the energy of a healthy a person that is in their late nineties and one hundreds, you should see the light that they give off and where that light is coming from. Anyway Phil I guess I just wanted to use this opportunity to tell you what I am up to these days and how things are going and to find out how you are doing. I am not really interested in writing a book or a DVD, I am too busy enjoying the peace and quiet that I am experiencing at this point in time and the quiet life with my wonderful wife. And lets face it humankind will figure out this stuff eventually and there is no need to bring this stuff out now. If yours wasn't an obscure quiet message board and I didn't know you well I would not of brought this up Smiler . This is just one of those topics that we use to kick around in the old days so this is kind of fun like the old times. I knew what you would say and you know that I am still doing what I was doing Smiler . We got to say hi to each other and catch up a little on how things are and all is well.

Peace and good cheer in Christ Smiler . I do love you Phil and am very grateful to you for the past! Love, Tucker

Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
Good to connect, Tucker, and I understand that tension between thinking it would be good to say something from one's experience that could be helpful and even interesting to others, and just enjoying life without that kind of effort. I've swung back and forth in it for years. I actually do hope you will have a chance to tell your story if not in a scientific context, then as just that -- a recounting of how you've spent your life, and the lessons you've learned along the way. Your story is most unique, and your witness to Christ is most important, as there are so many these days who think that higher states of consciousness are where it's at -- even what Jesus is about. It seems to me you've got important things to say about all that. Not sure what I can to do help, but I will say that you're a quite decent writer and ought not sell yourself short on that account.
Be well and of good cheer in Christ to you, too.
Love, Phil

posted Hide Post
What a beautiful thing to say Phil! I guess I just wanted somebody to understand and you do. Thanks for all of the help you have given me through the years. May you be blessed and prosper! Well I am out of here, Love, Tucker