Ad
ShalomPlace.com    Shalom Place Community    Shalom Place Discussion Groups  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion Forums  Hop To Forums  Christian Spirituality Issues    Young soldier wounded, asking for prayers

Moderators: Phil
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Young soldier wounded, asking for prayers Login/Join 
posted
All--

A lovely young man named Mark from my neighborhood was critically injured in Afghanistan this past Monday. He has lost both legs. Today he's coming back to the US---please, please, pray for Mark and his family, for spiritual, physical, and emotional healing and, eventually, peace. This small farming community is very supportive, but I'm sure none of us can fully imagine the pain of this family.

(This is the old Ariel [de la Xoom]; I couldn't figure out how to link to my new email address so I started over.)

Posts: 82 | Location: east coast, US | Registered: 05 October 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ariel.. i will pray for him... love christine

Posts: 281 | Registered: 19 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
Prayers, Ariel. You might also check out the prayer request link on the shalomplace.com home page.

And send me via PM if you'd like what your trouble was regarding changing emails. Maybe we can fix it.

Posts: 3948 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you, Christine and Phil. I posted it at the prayer request link, too.

I just had a thought of what I probably should have done differently in regards to changing my email address, which I'm going to try.

Posts: 82 | Location: east coast, US | Registered: 05 October 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post