Find
Notify
Tools

End-time army Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Stephen:
[qb] Shasha,

...I've had ideas about writing my story in book form and, well, we'll see what comes of that, although I too am a bit afraid of stirring things up with those involved (new age healer guy especially). I might like to write a small article in the meantime if I could get any Christian magazines or websites interested. Don't really know how to go about drumming up interest however. [/qb]
Borrowing from some ethics in Clinical Psychology, there is a way of presenting material that involves disguising essential, revealing details about others while still getting your story across. For instance, you could describe the healer as a female and change other identifying information that would not allow anyone to recognize that person.

About interest on the web, I just came across a website called Kundalini and Christianity. Phil's story is on there and a bunch of others who've had conversions plus some scarey, weird testimonies from the 'Toronto blessing.' Just a thought. Also, I'd be interested in writing something jointly with you. I'm wondering if sharing it would help to make it be over!

blessings to you, Shasha

Posts: 352 | Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan | Registered: 24 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oops. The actual name is Christianity and Kundalini.

http://www.yogadangers.com/Chr...nityandKundalini.htm

Posts: 352 | Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan | Registered: 24 December 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the website, Shasha. I'd like to find out a bit more about the author, but still it looks okay.

I'm going to write something soon - I'm a bit distracted at the moment but will consider how to approach it - let me get back to you and perhaps we could review it together before submitting.

Best,

Stephen.

Posts: 464 | Location: UK | Registered: 28 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Concerning the "indoor rain" incident, if anyone is interested, it happened in Los Vegas at a church where they definitely have a flair for the outrageous and lots of appreciation of theater.

The pastor is Paul Goulet. And he has had Holy Spirit experiences that parallel the Kundalini profile. Energy rushed from his head to his toes and he was "literally...like a fish out of water." I know what that is like, the energy flopping your body about, and it feels so good.

To hear him, go to this page:
http://stream.iclvmedia.com/
and click on the sermon video,
Funniest stories I've ever told.

Posts: 455 | Location: Baltimore | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It seems like another layer of pain and healing is surfacing for me.
And yes, i am sensitive to energies also. And for some
reason this thread is bringing things up which some are still
on an unconscious level for me.

This has to do with prayer. It is very
much part of the Christian way. Yet i experience that there
can be difficulties with it. I spoke with a Christian teacher
on the phone some years back about a major decision i
needed to make. Within 10 mins. i experienced
a very strong energy coming towards me and got inside
me. My eyes even turned to the color of this persons eyes.

I had not asked for prayer but i knew this teacher was praying for me.
But because of what occurred i felt that this person was not praying from the place of the heart.
Most likely out of concern and on an unconscious
level they were trying to influence my decision. I do not believe there was intent to do any harm.

This is not something that i've heard discussed before. Because of this experience i have rarely asked for prayers. Only once from someone with a strong gift of healing. For me there was no perception of strong energy coming towards me or getting inside me. The energies of Christ's healing i believe to be beyond my ability to perceive them.

Ajoy

Posts: 135 | Registered: 05 August 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm really glad to see others writing about these
sensitivities. I have not seen other Christians
talking about them. Thank you.

I was told that this was not
Christian and would NOT be discussed in spiritual
direction. I felt i needed some assistance with what
i was experiencing. And yes, i understand about
experiencing others energy and getting their energy
inside you. And yes, at times i feel like i'm experiencing
the pain of the collective and the Earth going through my body.

I was told this wasn't Christian and i would not be permitted to mention it. I left spiritual direction and turned to the Eastern
religions for some assistance. I am in gratitude to them for the guidance in this but it's an ongoing process of surrendering to the will of YHWH in this matter.

I had felt these sensitivities were part of my native heritage now i don't know. Maybe they are part of the journey for some Christians.

This experience has created a very deep wound. And this feels like where the deep sadness is
coming from. I felt deeply confused and rejected by Christianity.

In my own way i can relate to the energy of the
written word. Although i have only experienced
a really strong negative reaction once. It was from someone
that was thought to be possessed. I knew nothing
of possession It was over the web and after a short time into
reading some of the words i knew i had to stop.
That what i was reading was blasphemy. With that
i saw balls of energy coming out of the computer
and turned away and prayed. The energy was not
able to get inside me and was burned off by an
invisible shield. It shook me up quite a bit
at the time.

Thanks again
Ajoy

posted Hide Post
Ryan,

Thanks for that link. I really enjoyed Paul's sermon. What a heart of gold that guy's got!!

posted Hide Post
Stephen,

Don't worry, you won't get any pressure from me...

not any more, I should say. Wink

posted Hide Post
Dear Ajoy,

Thank you for sharing this about yourself.
I've had that "balls of energy" coming at me experience a few times too, as well as people's energy coming directly to me as they are praying for me at a distance.

It seems the trend for our lives in Christ is clearly in the direction of becoming more warrior-like when that stuff is hostile.

If you like, we can start a new thread on feeling supernatural energy, how, why does it happen? what we can do about it? and continue sharing more.

peace to you,
in Christ,

Shasha

posted Hide Post
Hello Shasha:
I would welcome the opportunity to explore this.
I also see things at time. I guess i could say
an expression of the energies. However feeling of energies is the strongest for me.
Thank you very much Smiler
Ajoy

quote:
Originally posted by Shasha:

If you like, we can start a new thread on feeling supernatural energy, how, why does it happen? what we can do about it? and continue sharing more.

peace to you,
in Christ,

Shasha [/QB]