Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bede Griffiths Login/Join 
<w.c.>
posted
I enjoyed this for his loving presence, which seems consonant with the experience he describes as leading to a fuller surrender. It is moving to feel how he embodies moment to moment just what he's talking about. Really lovely.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOAlyl7u2dw

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yea, really lovely, w.c. Thanks!

I had a brief glimpse of what he's talking about once when I was under severe psychic pressure from an evil source and decided that I just was going to die or explode or something, so I just gave up. For an instant I felt it. That unconditional love, totally overwhelming, so intense, almost unbearable. Only for a minute or so. It brought me back and gave me strength.

If only the mind could let go. If only people knew it was there and that suffering and death allow us to experience it. To me it was Abba. The Father's love. It had a father's strength, which I needed in the circumstances.

Posts: 464 | Location: UK | Registered: 28 May 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Father Bede has such a lovely voice. He could be reading from the phone book and it would be a joy to listen to.

Posts: 140 | Location: Canada | Registered: 26 May 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post