Ad
ShalomPlace.com    Shalom Place Community    Shalom Place Discussion Groups  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion Forums  Hop To Forums  Christian Spirituality Issues    personality types and contemplative prayer
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Phil
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

personality types and contemplative prayer Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
It comes in the second page.
http://shalomplace.com/ubb/ult...t_topic;f=1;t=000253

You could also visit my web site, as I have an article on it: www.touching-world.co.nr

Posts: 33 | Registered: 05 May 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<w.c.>
posted
Apolutrosis:

From your website you seem to take a rather extreme view of human nature. I also get the sense that this view is very near the core of what you think is most important in being a Christian. I'll open a thread so this can be discussed, which will have to involve more than simply an exchange of Scripture, as each point-of-view can simply be made, superficially, with a long list of passages rather than each of us exploring the issue experientially, which includes some philosophical and psychological concepts. There have been previous threads on this topic, so those will be posted as well, under "Human Nature."

Reply With QuoteReport This Post