Ad
ShalomPlace.com    Shalom Place Community    Shalom Place Discussion Groups  Hop To Forum Categories  Premium Groups  Hop To Forums  Holy Spirit Lessons: 2004    C. Announcements, Suggestions, Miscellaneous
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

C. Announcements, Suggestions, Miscellaneous Login/Join

posted
Use this thread to make suggestions for new topics, or to comment on the overall process.

We can also use it as an "overflow thread" to deal with miscellaneous topics that don't quite fit on other threads.

Posts: 7539 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've started a yahoogroups email announcement list so that participants can keep up with what's happening on the forum via email.

To subscribe, send an email to comeholyspirit-subscribe@yahoogroups.com Follow the instructions in the response they send you and you will be subscribed to this email service.

Once you're subscribed, you can change your reception to digest (only one email a day with all the exchanges) by sending an email to comeholyspirit-digest@yahoogroups.com

Note: you cannot post to the yahoogroups.com list; you can only receive from it. Any replies will come to me.

Posts: 7539 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ah, there's the email list I was looking for! Cool! Now I can be sure of not missing anything. Smiler

Posts: 46 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: 14 August 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have no idea why, on the discussion board index page, the count for this forum shows 0 topics and 1 reply. Obviously, that's wrong, so don't be looking at those numbers to see if anything is happening here. I'm checking into the problem and hope to have it resolved soon.

The best way to keep up with this series is with the yahoogroups list described above.