Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Welcome to Philotheism! Login/Join 
Picture of Phil
posted
I'm trying something new, here: using a forum as a blog. Sure, I could post new topics in one of the many forums below, but I've sort of "been there, done that" for about 15 years and will still do so as needed. I will also leave the General Discussion forums with privileges set for members to start new topics -- something that blogs generally do not do.

As noted in the topic lead, you can subscribe to this forum and receive notifications of new topics via email. Click the link to the forum Index.
- https://shalomplace.org/eve/forums/a/frm/f/1804070048 -
and the Notify tab for options. You'll have to be a registered member and logged in so the notifications can be sent to the email used with your registration.

My plan is to post something new each week, and will hold myself to no constraints on subject matter. Permissions are set so that guest viewing will be possible, but only registered members will be able to respond, which I hope they will do. When appropriate, I will also reference open discussions on the Board.

So stay tuned! This will be interesting and fun!

Posts: 3948 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post