Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How can i lose belly fat fast?? Login/Join

Picture of kellyleon
posted
I'm not overweight. I like everything on my body besides my belly fat and the fat on my sides.I don't want to get abs though just a flat tummy. I also have a swim party coming up in 2 months and need to lose it by then.Kindly suggest some good tips please..

And anyone of you heard about Customized Fat Loss program? I see many reviews about this program online in the last few days and I wonder if one of you here bought the Customized Fat Loss program and see any success with it? I will be very happy to hear good or bad things about this program if someone here tried it.

I'll be look forward for your positive replies :-)

Posts: 2 | Location: Miami, FL | Registered: 11 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
No experience with that, here. Maybe someone else. Good luck, Kelly.

Posts: 3955 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kellyleon
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Phil:
No experience with that, here. Maybe someone else. Good luck, Kelly.

It's ok no problemo.. Thanks for the response :-)

Posts: 2 | Location: Miami, FL | Registered: 11 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is the routine that I use : it is from Black Belt magazine September 1989, page 64. I pasted the link below, if it doesn't come through search in Google books and you can probably find it.

http://books.google.ca/books?i...#v=onepage&q&f=false

Posts: 12 | Location: Sacramento by way of Middle Earth | Registered: 25 February 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post