Ad
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rapid Weight Loss? Login/Join

posted
I need to lose 10 lbs. in one week. Is this possible and how do I do it?

Posts: 5 | Location: United States | Registered: 17 December 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
I supposed it's possible, but am not sure anyone here is competent to advise on how to do so, aside from suggesting a radical fast under medical supervision.

Just curious as to why you need to lose 10 lbs. in a week, if you don't mind sharing.

Posts: 3948 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cut back on how much you eat, DONT STOP EATING terrible for your health and plus if you do that you gain the weight back faster....so i suggest take daily walk to burn calories,and do some crunches..

----------
Fat Burner

Posts: 1 | Location: United States | Registered: 04 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Phil
posted Hide Post
Very clever, "Jasmine."

You and "Elisa John" are the same person, hyping a product while making banal contributions to the forum.

I am banning both of you, along with "Elisa Carter," who is also the same person.

Posts: 3948 | Location: Wichita, KS | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Kathleen Adams>
posted
In my opinion these are some great and effective workouts to lose fat.
1.The Bicycle Exercise
2.The Captain's Chair Leg Raise
3. Exercise Ball Crunch
4. Vertical Leg Crunch
5. Long Arm Crunch
I shared this because of my personal experience. I have performed these workout and i learned it from 6 Week Pregnancy Weight Loss Review

Reply With QuoteReport This Post