Ad
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Immune System Login/Join

posted
The Immune System. A healthy immune system starts with the emotion "Love". The workhorse of the immune system is the Thymus Gland. The only thing that stimulates the Thymus Gland is the emotion "Love". It doesn't matter what you love as long as you love something. Otherwise you are going to be sick.

love,

tuck

Posts: 429 | Location: USA | Registered: 04 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
It doesn't matter what you love as long as you love something. Otherwise you are going to be sick.

I really disagree with this statement... i have met many, many people who hate and have been physically well all their life. I have met other people who have been ill all their life and have had incredible open transparent hearts ... and have also read of many of the great saints who spent their their entire life in sickness.

i hear a lot of this kind of thinking in more new age circles...i think we play god when we make these blanket statements concerning health or lack of it...

Posts: 281 | Registered: 19 October 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Phil once said that I was new age. When I asked him what new age was, he came back and told me not to worry about it because I was way too Christian.

Anywho, some people just love to hate and of course they are as health as a horse. And there is the other thing that affects the immune system and that is whether or not you are "happy". If one is depressed, then one will be sickly. If one is happy, then the heart center is on automatically and the emotion love runs at least quietly in the background. And hateful mean people are happy being themselves and usually live a long time even though they shorten the lives of those around them.

love,

tuck

Posts: 429 | Location: USA | Registered: 04 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
tuck.. i had an interesting conversation yesterday with a woman i had not spoken to in 40 years.. she is the wife of my voice teacher when i was a young girl. i found out he died suddenly a simple pneumonia that was barely in his left lung.. he was hospitalized, recieved excellent treatment and everything and he died 2 days later! after listening to her talk yesterday and hear about their lives it became evident that he was NOT a happy man... i thought about what you said about the thymus gland and how closed he seemed to be from her sharing his seething and depression for years................he.. just.. died. makes ya wonder doesn't it?

it is true i have seen people be hateful and nasty in their lives and live to be 103 year old.. the nursing homes are full of them.. yet as i said , i have seen people who really love and have this pure radiance to them and they have been sick for years!

hmmm what i know is.. i don't know! LOL..all if it , pretty interesting...

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by faustina:
tuck.. i had an interesting conversation yesterday with a woman i had not spoken to in 40 years.. she is the wife of my voice teacher when i was a young girl. i found out he died suddenly a simple pneumonia that was barely in his left lung.. he was hospitalized, recieved excellent treatment and everything and he died 2 days later! after listening to her talk yesterday and hear about their lives it became evident that he was NOT a happy man... i thought about what you said about the thymus gland and how closed he seemed to be from her sharing his seething and depression for years................he.. just.. died. makes ya wonder doesn't it?

it is true i have seen people be hateful and nasty in their lives and live to be 103 year old.. the nursing homes are full of them.. yet as i said , i have seen people who really love and have this pure radiance to them and they have been sick for years!

hmmm what i know is.. i don't know! LOL..all if it , pretty interesting...

Faustina I was always sickly until I learned how to activate my heart center and pituitary gland (the master gland of life) on purpose. The results have been quite remarkable.

It is amazing how much of an effect our minds can have on our autonomic nervous system. And I am extremely empathic and some what telepathic and I can see and feel the energies that living things radiate and the areas that these energies come from. And when living things (animals and people) are not radiating golden white light (pituitary gland) or pink light (heart center) they are not healthy. If they also do not radiate white light (pineal gland, the secondary life gland) they are either about to be very sick or they are very sick and it is going to be fatal.

love,

tuck

posted Hide Post
quote:
t is amazing how much of an effect our minds can have on our autonomic nervous system.

yes i agree with this....

"I am extremely empathic and some what telepathic and I can see and feel the energies that living things radiate and the areas that these energies come from."

same.. i think this is fairly common today as i know many who are aware of these things....intuitively seeing and feeling without any trying or effort on their part too.

i hear this among many people i know, many not christian but their hearts are opened.

interesting times we live in!

love christine

Ask A Doctor
posted Hide Post
Great post.
Has anyone heard about the holographic healing techniques to heal thymus gland?

Medical Questions & Answers

Posts: 2 | Location: 2321 Ona St, Boise, ID 83705 208-343-2354 | Registered: 30 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jose11:
Great post.
Has anyone heard about the holographic healing techniques to heal thymus gland?

Medical Questions & Answers

Jose, yours is an interesting question. This website has some background to what holographic healing is:

http://www.thehoodedsage.com/2...holographic-healing/

It would appear that bringing the body into energy balance would also automatically heal the thymus.